It’s time to step up to the plate and get passionate about your personal and work effectiveness, commit to our meaningful eLearning courses that don’t bore people to tears, but instead inspire and motivate them to learn a new skill, change a certain behaviour, or improve performance.
Our online learning is not the next big thing, it is the now big thing!
One of the most important areas we can develop as professionals is competence in accessing and sharing knowledge through a CLICK!
The most effective, successful professionals are constantly learning, they take the time to apply what they have learned, and they continually work to improve themselves. Be one of them, make your MARK!
With our eLearning you have more control over your learning process and can better understand the material,leading to a 60% faster learning curve, compared to instructor-led training.
- Faster delivery
- Lower costs
- More effective learning
- Lower environmental impact
You will have full access to the e-learning for 3 months after purchase of the product.
- Understand the core concepts, code and models of OD.
- Access an organising framework to guide OD practice.
- Accelerate organisational effectiveness in a healthy way.
- Apply OD principles and processes in the workplace.
- Gather and interpret data to target interventions.
- Design and deploy powerful interventions.
- Develop and apply influence as an OD practitioner.
- Select and apply appropriate change models.
- Identify and respond effectively to complex changes.
- Develop strategies for overcoming resistance to change.
- Manage change in the big picture of OD.
- Build effective business cases for change.
- Apply a new-generation Change Toolkit.
- Practise navigating complex change in The Change Lab.
- Influence key stakeholders to advance change efforts.
- Design facilitation processes to achieve objectives.
- Practise and receive feedback on your facilitation skills.
- Augment your toolkit of facilitation methodologies and techniques.
- Manage OD projects as an integrated journey.
- Maintain engagement and energy in projects.
- Apply OD-appropriate project management tools.
- Understand how your organisation creates value (volume, cost and quality issues).
- Link OD initiatives to the bottom line.
- Speak business language to influence and engage effectively with line management.
- Design and facilitate strategic planning processes.
- Apply different strategy approaches for your organisational context.
- Translate business strategy into OD requirements.
- Understand a range of formal and informal communication patterns in organisations.
- Move from ‘buy-in’ to deeper levels of engagement through communication.
- Explore cutting-edge OD communication strategies.
- Grow your confidence in consulting and contracting with clients (internal and
- Increase your self-awareness as an OD practitioner.
- Develop yourself as an instrument for change.
- Increase influence and impact as an OD Practitioner.
- Analyse team challenges in the broader OD context.
- Find leverage points to accelerate team performance.
- Apply a team development model and process.
- Engage with and explore patterns of the organisation that shape the way
organisational results are achieved.
- Design and consider past and present patterns in organisations.
- Stabilise or shift patterns into the future to adapt to change more efficiently.
- Review the design of organisations in order to reorganise, prepare, choose,
create and handle organisational transitions in a more effective way.
- Master core skills to consult within any organisation as an internal practitioner or
- Leverage the internal consulting role and increase your influence as a partner to
- Build a space of interdependence with stakeholders to increase buy-in and engage
- Effective framework to help diagnose issues in your organisation
- Whether it’s a new organization entirely; a new department in an existing organisation or the reinvention of an existing organization, the fundamentals of the Establishment process are the same. Done well, they produce a sustainable organization that is able to survive and often to prosper.
- The Adaptation process is a series of phases through which the individual people, groups of people or the entire population of the organisation pass as they respond to the signals to change.