REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
NEXT INTAKE: JOHANNESBURG – March 2017
The First Step in Your Learning Pathway in the Field of OD and Change
The Higher Certificate in Organisation Development and Change delivers a robust grounding in the fundamentals of Organisation Development (OD) and Change theory and methodology. Increase your capacity as a champion of Organisation Development and Change through the development of knowledge, cognitive and conceptual tools and practical techniques encompassed in this Higher Certificate.
This Higher Certificate in Organisational Development and Change is obtained by completing the 11 skills programmes. Find out more about these skill programmes here. These skill programmes can also be completed individually for module accreditation.
The Higher Certificate can be studied part-time or full-time.
What will be covered?
Eleven modules encompassing the complete OD practitioner, underpinned by the “OD way of work”:
- Understand the core concepts and fundamental values, processes and practices of Organisation Development and Change Management.
- Identify and explore common models applied in the practice of Organisation Development.
- Understand and apply the values, principles. and processes of change management in the workplace.
- Understand and contribute to a strategic planning process.
- Apply communication and project management skills in an organisation development and change context.
- Apply facilitation skills in a variety of basic organisational processes.
- Take responsibility for personal development in order to achieve effectiveness in a business environment, practising lifelong learning.
- Understand and work within a team to meet set goals and objectives.
- Identify financial risks and implications associated with organisation development and change work.
- Become effective employees, employers and/or self-employed members of society.
- Develop the ability to assist within your community and thereby ensure social and economic transformation.
Entry-level practitioners: beef-up your knowledge and increase your capacity as catalysts and champions of Organisation Development and change.
In-company and customisation
Requests can be made for the skills programmes to be delivered in-company at a negotiated date and time that suits both parties.
Worldsview Academy will also customise training and development solutions to best suit your particular organisation needs.
R50 400 (excl. VAT)
Price includes all material, e-learning, class tuition and assessments
7.5% off for early bird bookings or when booking and paying for more than 3 people.
10% off when booking and paying for more than 10 people
Ask us about further discounts when booking for more than 25 people
Full time classes take place on weekdays over a one -year period
Monday -Friday Class Times: 08h30 – 16h30
Only highly qualified and experienced organisation development practitioners are appointed as Faculty in WorldsView™ Academy. Faculty members are selected in accordance with the specific module criteria as approved by the Academic Board. View the profiles of our faculty members here.
No Fields Found.
Get Info Pack Fast Facts Booking Form