Experience Heart of Leadership© as both a participant on day one and as a facilitator on days two and three, when you will be required to deliver workshop content, facilitate conversations, set-up and debrief activities and receive feedback on your facilitation skills from fellow facilitators and the Master Facilitator.
To be assessed and accredited, you will be required to:
- Participate in all aspects of the Workshop, attend all days in full and act as a true participant. Facilitator Accreditation (FA) is not possible if sessions are missed.
- Facilitate sections of the intervention, as allocated by the Master Facilitator. This requires that you are familiar with the pre-reading and set aside preparation time during the FA. Facilitators will be allocated preparation reading and reflection to complete in the evenings.
- Reflect the principles and skills of the WorldsView Academy facilitation competencies in practise sessions.
- Respond positively to feedback, make changes as required, showing improvement during the FA.
- Provide honest and constructive feedback and assessment to other facilitators-in-training.
Consultants, team leaders, managers, community leaders, HR practitioners, change agents, OD practitioners, and any other person with training and facilitation experience around leadership.
R 6, 490
10% off when booking and paying for more than 20 people on an intervention
20% off when booking and paying for more than 40 people on an intervention
Ask us about further discounts when booking an intervention for more than 100 people
Only highly qualified and experienced organisation development practitioners are appointed as Faculty in WorldsView™ Academy. Faculty members are selected in accordance with the specific module criteria as approved by the Academic Board. View the profiles of our faculty members here.