Accredits facilitators to effectively deliver the Purposeful Teams™ intervention.
What will be covered?
Experience the Purposeful Teams™ intervention as both a participant and a facilitator. You are required to deliver intervention content, facilitate conversations, set-up and debrief activities and receive feedback on their facilitation skills from their fellow facilitators and the Master Facilitator. The process is supported by self-assessment, peer feedback and developmental planning and, although the accreditation workshop takes place in a simulated team environment, facilitators-in-training will be asked to complete activities that normal particpants would be asked to do.
You will be required to:
- Participate in all aspects of the workshop, attend all days in full, and act as a true participant. Accreditation is not possible if sessions are missed.
- Facilitate sections of the intervention, as allocated by the Master Facilitator.
- Reflect the principles and skills of the WorldsView™ facilitation competencies in practice sessions.
- Respond positively to feedback and make changes as required, showing improvement during the FA.
- Provide honest and constructive feedback and assessment to other facilitators-in-training.
Who should attend?
Consultants, team leaders, managers, community leaders, HR practitioners, change agents, OD practitioners, and any other person with training and facilitation experience with teams or groups.
10% off when booking and paying for more than 20 people on an intervention
20% off when booking and paying for more than 40 people on an intervention
Ask us about further discounts when booking an intervention for more than 100 people
Only highly qualified and experienced organisation development practitioners are appointed as Faculty in WorldsView™ Academy. Faculty members are selected in accordance with the specific module criteria as approved by the Academic Board. View the profiles of our faculty members here.
Hear what one of our accredited facilitators has to say about the Purposeful Teams™ intervention