We also offer the following Modules and Short Courses for non-qualification purposes to develop core capabilities in Organisation Development and Change
SHORT COURSE IN ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT
- Retain a view of the whole system as you address each organisational issue, using Organisation Development methodologies.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the practical considerations.
- Determine and describe agreed short- and long-term organisational objectives.
- Apply OD principles and processes in the workplace.
- Gather and interpret data to target interventions.
- Design and deploy powerful interventions.
- Develop and apply influence as an OD practitioner.
- Understand how an organisation creates value (profit, cost and quality issues).
- Understand how Organisation Development initiatives impact the bottom line.
- Understand business language.
- Select and apply appropriate change models.
- Identify and respond effectively to complex changes.
- Manage change in the big picture of OD.
SHORT COURSE IN COMMUNICATION AND FACILITATION SKILLS
- Investment: R12 000 (excl. VAT)
- Contact us for more information on this short certificate