Non-credit bearing as a stand-alone module
Broadening and Enhancing Your Facilitation Practice
The ability to effectively facilitate groups of people is an increasingly important and sought-after skill in organisations today. The facilitation of meetings, workshops, planning sessions and other group processes increases productivity, drives better planning and, ultimately, better business decisions. This 3-day skills programme will provides the necessary skills and techniques for successfully planning, preparing for and facilitating a variety of organisational and group processes. What will be covered?
- Design a facilitation process, select and combine appropriate facilitation techniques
- Engage with facilitation competencies for self-assessment and development
- Practice and develop your facilitation skills through personalised feedback from peers and Master Facilitator
- Develop fundamental facilitation skills, including powerful questioning, moving groups to insight, managing energy and engaging the whole person
- Experience and practice various facilitation techniques.
Team leaders, consultants, managers, HR practitioners, OD practitioners, change agents, organisational leaders, community leaders, trainers, facilitators and anyone who leads teams, groups or change processes. Investment
R10 000 (excl. VAT)
Volume discounts are available, contact us for more information Faculty
Only highly qualified and experienced organisation development practitioners are appointed as Faculty in WorldsView™ Academy. Faculty members are selected in accordance with the specific module criteria as approved by the Academic Board. View the profiles of our faculty members here.
Fast Facts Booking Form