Non-credit bearing as a stand-alone module
Empowering you with the necessary skills to assert yourself more confidently and efficiently as an Internal Consultant
Effective Business Partnering is the process of contracting with internal stakeholders to effectively and constructively manage expectations and increase engagement, with the aim of interdependently achieving desired outcomes, in an effective and healthy way.
Effective Business Partnering involves a process of building a community of internal consultants, who contribute to building a culture of partnership and collaboration.
This Skills Programme enables internal consultants to understand the process, boundaries, context and complexity of their role, and to be able to leverage the knowledge gained, to positively influence and guide community members in pursuit of desired outcomes.
What will be covered?
- Contracting for a successful workshop
- Explore what it means to be an internal consultant in your context
- Explore stakeholder expectations and mandates and the implications this has for your internal consulting role
- Internal consulting that is effective – in a healthy way
- Explore what it means to
– Be authentic
– Stay in process
– Have the right conversation at the right time
- The Enneagram, which offers a model of understanding behaviour and offers insight into personal development.
- Understanding self, our lens and the strategies we adopt
- Discover the real business issues
Professional consulting competencies and levels of practice
Internal and external consultants, business partners, management consultants, managers, HR practitioners and Organisation Development practitioners, change practitioners and organisational and community leaders. Anyone who leads and/or influences individuals, teams, groups or organisations, who want to empower themselves or their team with crucial consulting skills.
R17 500 (excl. VAT)
Volume discounts are available, contact us for more information.
Only highly qualified and experienced organisation development practitioners are appointed as Faculty in WorldsView™ Academy. Faculty members are selected in accordance with the specific module criteria as approved by the Academic Board. View the profiles of our faculty members here.
Fast Facts Booking Form