Non-credit bearing as a stand-alone module
Driving Business Strategy Through Organisation Development
Applying the right key techniques and processes to effectively and innovatively facilitate strategic planning sessions is an extremely valuable skill for any person in a leadership position. This 2-day programme provides the understanding and tools that enable you to lead and direct groups or teams to discover and clarify their own shared purpose. You will also be able to develop a basic strategic plan that will be sure to drive teams towards successful execution. What will be covered?
- Building blocks of a strategic plan
- Guidelines for developing a strategic plan and evaluating its effectiveness
- Steps in the strategic planning process
- Tools, tips and techniques to successfully facilitate a team through the strategic planning process
- Designing and tailoring the strategic planning process to meet specific group requirements
- Facilitating difficult situations and identifying pitfalls.
Consultants, managers, senior leaders, facilitators, organisational development practitioners, change agents, human resource practitioners, and any other person involved in the development of planning for accomplishing growth objectives or for improving current processes. Investment
R10 000 (excl. VAT)
Volume discounts are available, contact us for more information. Faculty
Only highly qualified and experienced organisation development practitioners are appointed as Faculty in WorldsView™ Academy. Faculty members are selected in accordance with the specific module criteria as approved by the Academic Board. View the profiles of our faculty members here. Register Now