- Key Account Management in the commercial space
- Developing products to market fit using “lean start-up” methodology
1. AREAS OF RESEARCH AND CONSULTING INTERESTS
- I have been conducting research on “support services” within the commercial space where support functions have challenges around articulating the ROI of their services to Business and at one extreme face the risk of being outsourced. At the other extreme, there is the possibility of the support functions transforming their value proposition to Business. This transformation must include proactively enabling business to drive bottom line results in line with Strategy. The question is how do we enable Support Functions to make this shift with the correct solution? The conclusion of this exercise will give us clear answers and a feasible way forward.
- Innovation and Technology
- A Creative Brand Communications Management
- Higher certificate in Small business management
- Skills classes: Organisation Development Concepts and Introduction to Organisation Design
3. AWARDS AND HONORS
- CSIR Mindwalk regional finalist (for the year of science and technology). I developed a new organic composite Alo-X to replace fibre glass.
- Invited to be a Judge on the Entrepreneurship Panel at the African Leadership Academy
4. TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Facilitator experience in the subject: Management of Innovation and Technology