Preparing facilitators to effectively deliver the Nine Conversations in Leadership™ intervention.
What will be covered?
An intensely experiential 5-day workshop, during which participants experience the Nine Conversations in Leadership™ intervention both as participants and facilitators, where they are required to deliver intervention content, facilitate conversations, set-up and debrief exercises and receive feedback on their facilitation skills from their fellow facilitators and the Master Facilitator. The process is supported by self-assessment, peer feedback and developmental planning and, although the accreditation workshop takes place in a simulated team environment, facilitators-in-training will be asked to complete activities that normal participants would be asked to do.
You will be required to:
- Participate in all aspects of the workshop, attend all days in full and act as a true participant. Facilitator Accreditation (FA) is not possible if sessions are missed.
- Facilitate sections of the intervention, as allocated by the Master Facilitator. This requires that you are familiar with the pre-reading and set aside preparation time during the FA.
- Reflect the principles and skills of the WorldsView™ facilitation competencies in practice sessions.
- Respond positively to feedback and make changes as required, showing improving during the FA.
- Provide honest and constructive feedback and assessment to other facilitators-in-training.
Consultants, team leaders, managers, community leaders, HR practitioners, change agents, OD practitioners, and any other person with training and facilitation experience around leadership.
R 16, 225