We Can Help You to Build Organisation wide Manager Competence Fast and Reliably
To become a manager is to practice a new discipline, different from just doing the work yourself. Now you have to get others to show up and give their best. It sounds simple, but it requires a whole new way of thinking about your work and what it takes to be successful. It takes more than traditional management development.
New Manager Bootcamp
We build a bridge between learning about management and leadership, and the actual work of managing teams and individuals in the workplace to deliver high performance.
Our New Manager Bootcamp brings new managers in the organisation together to develop effective and healthy management practices to ensure that your strategy gets executed, that the business succeeds, and that you keep, and keep attracting, the best people out there.
The New Manager Bootcamp is a transformational experience where new managers explore the three domains and twelve themes of managing their teams and their people to achieve great performance outcomes in the context of organisational strategy.
Managers learn through
- Studying the key aspects of managing, specifically as they relate to your organizational context
- Face-to-face facilitated peer conversations, enabling the development of a shared language for managing in the organisation, a shared view of what good management looks like
- Workplace assignments tat address real, current workplace issues and that will have an immediate effect on manager performance
- Using a Manager Toolkit that provides managers with knowledge and insights, techniques and processes for dealing with managerial challenges
- Peer engagement, sharing and developing great management practices in the context of the organisation
We provide engagement communication and internal marketing support to launch and successfully implement the programme in your organisation.
A fit-for-purpose management development programme, consisting of selected themes and modules, can also be put together to address your specific manager development needs.
- What does it take to be a manager and a leader?
- How does organisational vision and strategy translate into my management goals?
- How do I navigate my organisational world?
- How do I contribute to building a high-performance culture?
- What is my role in the performance life cycle of my team and individual reports?
- How can I have more effective conversations?
- How to build a purposeful, high-performance team?
- How do I support the development of individuals reporting to me?
- What does it take to be a leader, not merely a manager?
- How can I become more powerful and influential?
- How can I become more resilient, and remain focused and energised?
- How do I stay on course on my journey towards personal mastery?
All the modules and themes are customised with your specific organisational content (e.g. vision and strategy, leadership code, employee life-cycle) to enable managers to manage in your organisation.