October OD Cafe – Organisation Identity and Reputation
Our next OD café on the 25th of October will explore the relationship between the experienced internal brand of an enterprise (sometimes also called culture) and the external brand (customer or stakeholder delight) as drivers of brand reputation. Recent events in companies such as Bell Pottinger, KPMG and McKinsey has brought into sharp relief the dramatic impact the perceptions of organisation identity and reputation can have on business sustainability.
The facilitators of the café will be Clarissa Muir and Ziyanda Masiza, two of our friends and colleagues from inavit iQ 4e. Clarissa recently delivered a really interesting paper on the Bell Pottinger case at an international conference in New York.
To prevent this session from becoming a slightly “academic” presentation, we invite you to collaborate with us on generating the content for the café.
- Please use the following hyperlink to complete the short survey on internal and external brand, it will take you less than 10 minutes: Complete Survey Here
- You are welcome to ask your colleagues to also complete the survey
- Please feel free to complete the survey even if you cannot attend the café
- Please use your own company as the reference point
- We will then consolidate the information and use this as the point of departure for the café
- Clarissa and Ziyanda will explore some of the underlying trends and possible causes
- We will with you reflect on possible ways we as OD enthusiasts can work with our organisations to build reputational “capital”.
We will share the results with everyone who completes the survey.
Book Your Seat Now
Seats are limited, so please confirm your attendance to reserve a seat well in advance!
Date: 25 October 2017
Time: 7H30 for 8H00 am
Venue: WorldsView™ Academy
150 Kelvin Drive
Cost: No charge, but we do need confirmation of numbers for catering purposes, so book your seat now!