Laying the Foundations for a Better Way of Working With Organisations
In this five-day module, participants will begin to understand the OD practitioner’s requisite skills and role in the organisation, through an exploration of definitions, foundational models and frameworks. Participants are introduced to the process, practice, ethics and selected tools, including a template to track and navigate interventions for Organisation Development. This learning is premised on participants’ newly-obtained OD fundamentals knowledge and exposure to tools, assessments and practices geared toward accelerating organisational effectiveness in a healthy way. Participants are empowered to start applying OD principles and processes in their own organisations. Contact us to register for this organisation development workshopWhat will be covered?
- An introduction to the core concepts of organisation development (OD).
- OD code, foundations, models and frameworks.
- Accelerate the effectiveness of your organisation, in a healthy way.
- Apply OD principles and processes in the workplace.
- Gather and interpret data to target interventions.
- Design and deploy powerful interventions.
- Internal and external consultants
- Business partners
- Management consultants
R20 000 (excl. VAT)
Fast Facts Booking Form