Laying the Foundations for a Better Way of Working With Teams
In any Organisation Development role, your most powerful tool is yourself.
It follows, then, that in order to become powerful practitioners, we need to understand and develop ourselves. A career in Organisation Development is a lifelong apprenticeship; so where do we begin, and what strengths should we build on?
Increasingly your personal development and teams are becoming core component of organisational life and as such require that an OD practitioner be fully literate in the frameworks and dynamics that affect team performance.
By understanding both the long-term dynamics and processes of team development, and immediate leverage points, students will be equipped with the knowledge to select and target team interventions based on their unique organisational contexts to deliver high performance teams. Students will also be cognisant of the dynamic relationship between leadership and OD in the arena of teams and as such, will be capable of partnering powerfully with team leaders. What will be covered?
- Grow your confidence in consulting and contracting with clients (internal and external).
- Increase your self-awareness as an OD practitioner.
- Develop yourself as an instrument for change.
- Analyse team challenges in the broader OD context.
- Find leverage points to accelerate team performance.
- Apply a team development model and process.
- Internal and external consultants
- Business partners
- Management consultants
- HR practitioners and Organisation Development practitioners
R16 500 (excl. VAT)
Fast Facts Booking Form