Financial foundations that enhance the organisation’s decision-making capabilities while driving business strategy through Organisation Development
The emphasis is on developing an advanced understanding of how business works, and how to manage and influence the bottom line. The true power of dynamic practitioners is in their ability to translate Organisational Development and Human Resource requirements into strategies that make direct business sense and support business strategy. It will provide you with the skills, tools and frameworks to communicate in a way that your clients/organisation can understand.
Applying the right key techniques and processes to effectively and innovatively facilitate strategic planning sessions is an extremely valuable skill for any person in a leadership position.
How do we think strategically within the reality of high operational demands? Through Strategy and Action Planning you will learn how to constantly see connections that enable the whole organisation to achieve common and individual goals.
What will be covered?
- The business case for OD/HR interventions through the language of line.
- Key financial and business metric drivers of HR/OD at a complex level.
- The variables driving financial results.
- Business support and impact.
- Demonstrating return on investment.
- Building blocks of a strategic plan.
- Guidelines for developing a strategic plan and evaluating its effectiveness.
- Steps in the strategic planning process.
- Tools, tips and techniques to successfully facilitate a team through the strategic planning process.
- Designing and tailoring the strategic planning process to meet specific group requirements.
- Facilitating difficult situations and identifying pitfalls.
- Internal and external consultants
- Business partners
- Management consultants
- Anyone who leads and/or influences individuals, teams or groups or organisations
R16 000 (excl. VAT)
Fast Facts Booking Form